The Erikson Institute of Austen Riggs Center is pleased to provide online continuing education (CE) / continuing medical education (CME). CE/CME credit is provided through video/audio courses with an emphasis on psychodynamic psychotherapy. CME/CE certificates are provided upon completion. Credit is available for those with an MD, PhD, PsyD and social workers at this time. All mental health professionals and students are welcome to experience course offerings and can be provided with a certificate of completion. As a registered member of this educational platform, your courses and transcripts are available on demand. REGISTER to have access to courses. Check back to see new course offerings and thank you for browsing.
Erikson Institute Events
Educational, Non-Credit Event Recordings
The Erikson Institute supports a number of educational, non-CE/CME programs throughout the year and are happy to make the recordings available to the public.
Below is a listing, by date, of recorded programs available; click on each one to view:
- 7/23/22: Repairing Trust and Rebuilding Relationships with All Members of the Community, Riggs-Yale 2022
- 4/8/22: The Social Industry of Distributed Fascism (Richard Seymour, PhD)
- 2/17/22: Large Group Identity, Fallen Idols, and the Capitol Siege (Molly Castelloe, PhD, and others)
- 2/4/22: The Language of Belief–Religious Conversion in 18th Century Iroquoia (Scott Stevens, PhD)
- 1/12/22: Wit v. United Behavioral Health (Eric M. Plakun, MD, and others)
- 10/18/21: 2021 Media Prize Winner–Orchestrating Change
- 7/29/21: Memoir, Twinship and Mental Health (Marilyn Peterson Haus and others)
For any questions, please reach out to email@example.com